Since the first post was very popular among readers, and many people seem to like it more than the other topics. So, here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it. If you would like to see a part 3, don’t forget to comment below, and like this post! Also, remember to share this with your friends and family who are also K-Beauty lovers!!
Click here if you would like to check out Part 1 of this series!
*We are still looking for writers for our site! You do not need any experience and or talent for blogging, All we need are people who have a passion for things from Korea 😀 Just fill out the contact form or message us on Facebook, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.*
Now here’s the post you have all been looking forward to:
1. Clio: It’s not hard to like this brand, the packaging are amazing and it’s absolutely user-friendly. It”s really famous for it’s Kill Black Eyeliner, which I’m pretty sure plenty of you have heard or. Clio is under a company called Club Clio along with partner brands Peripera and Goodal. Recently, many Beauty Guru’s have also been talking about the Clio Kill Cover cushion foundation. I would consider this brand as pretty affordable, but is currently not being sold anywhere in the US as of now. You will only be able to get it from of the internet or when you visit Korea.
2. Iope : This is the brand to thank for the revolutionary invention of the world famous… Cushion Foundation. This brand is more on the expensive side, and is probably more suitable for those who can splurge. Iope is also under the company AmorePacific, which is responsible for many other fantastic brands! This brand is also currently not available for sale in US, but you can purchase everything off their website or when you pay a visit to Korea 😀
3. Innisfree : This is a brand that values their customers and definitely really work hard to make their products nature-oriented. This is also a brand under the company AmorePacific, famous for using all organic ingredients. Their products range from makeup to skincare products made for either women or men. Innisfree currently has stores in South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. They are quite well known for a line of products that are made from Green Tea.
4. Banila Co. : Besides launching makeup collections once each season arrives, this brand was also the first in Korea to launch CC cream. The hype over its skin-focused products have not died down ever since.
5.. The Face Shop : This brand is another one that definitely likes to use things from Mother Nature. All the products are time-tested beauty traditions, and use earth-friendly products. Don’t mistake this shop for The Body Shop, because they are not at all related at all. This brand is currently being sold on Yesstyle.com and Amazon. The prices are extremely high, but I also wouldn’t call this drugstore cheap. The products are definitely worth a shot, and while in the process of trying, you aren’t destroying the earth! I consider that a plus~
6. TONYMOLY : This brand is famous for their collabs with adorable cartoons or their cute looking products in general. Don’t be mistaken, because TonyMoly can certainly make you look nice and refreshed while still looking cute and adorable. Their Panda line, featuring eye creams, lip balms and hand creams all in the shape of a little panda have gone crazy. Their recent collab with Gudetama to create a line of makeup and skincare have yet again not failed to amaze us. This brand is considerably more affordable than most Korean brands, and is being sold on it’s website or on StyleKorean! Also, Ulta and Sephora now carry a few products, so don’t forget to look out for them when you make your next shopping trip.
7. Touch in SOL : This brand is full of bright, fun colored cosmetics, but in case you haven’t payed much attention, it is normally their multi-tasking face products that have “Out of Stock” banners! This brand is being sold at Sephora, so definitely look online! They are famous for their Toc Toc Tonight Capsule Base ($20), which claims to brighten and define face features with the smoothing and firming Fermented Yeast Extract. This brand is a bit on the expensive side, so be prepare to pull out your wallets, This brand is definitely worth it, and will not disappoint you!
That’s it for this post! I know that their are tons more brands that I have yet to cover, but I am going to save those for a future post. Don’t forget to check out Part 1 of this post which is linked above. Also, comment below if you would like to see a part 3!
Thank you all for reading this post, and I hope you all have a nice day~
Happy shopping~~ Amy 😀